Learn the art of applying lash extensions in our 2 days Beginner’s Eyelash Extensions course. This course covers both classics and premade volumes training. Classic is the application of one extension to one natural lash and volume anywhere between 2-15 extensions per natural lash.
The course covers both theoretical and practical components with every student learning to apply lash extensions to mannequin heads first followed by real life models. In our theoretical component we will teach you everything about eyelash extensions. Curls, weights, consult, after care, hygiene etc. it is all included and tackled in theory. For the practical component you are required to organise 3 models. 1 model on the first day and 2 models on the second day. Each model will be required to stay for 3 hours. This will allow each student plenty of practise without feeling rushed.
High concentration and precision is required to successfully pass this course. Unlike other lash academies we are issuing certificates on the last day of your course. We do not require case studies to be sent to us. We are confident that every student will leave with the right knowledge and skills. We ensure every student will receive plenty of 1on1 during class for guidance and feedback. However, if our trainer feels like a student does not met the minimum required skills, the student will be required to submit 5 case studies.
You will learn eyelash extensions from an award winning Lash Technician with over 5 years of experience. Ongoing support is included and you can reach out to our trainer with any queries or troubleshooting you may have while on your journey of becoming a great Lash Technician yourself.
Your kit includes
- 2x Tweezers (isolation and application)
- 2x Classic Mix Lash Trays
- 2x XL Mix Trays (3D 0.07 and 4D 0.07)
- 5ml Diamond Lash Glue
- Cream Remover
- Mini Foam Lash Shampoo
- Lash Tile
- 10x Eyepads
- 10x Spoolies
- 10x Cleansing Brushes
- Micropore Tape
- Air Puffer
- Training manual
This training will also provide helpful tips on starting your new journey. Marketing and pricing strategies are included as well
By attending this training, you agree to:
- Pay a $100 booking fee that comes off the full amount. A minimum of 10 days notice is required prior to training to cancel or reschedule your training with the fee refunded or moved to the next training date. Giving less then 10 days notice the fee is lost. To pay the booking fee, you will need to select BANK TRANSFER at checkout. The remainder is due before the course starts
- PayPal payment option will only give you the option of paying the course in full.
- Organise your own 3 models. If you require help with finding one or all you will need to let us know beforehand
- Not disclose our training information and material to others. Failing to do so will incur in penalties and copyright infringement